Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kara's Cupcakes at Ghiradelli Square

Last stop on our cupcake tour was Kara's Cupcakes located in Ghiradelli Sqaure. Kara's is an extremely popular cupcake shop that we are always hearing about, but have never been to! We both decided it was a must taste on our journey. Kara's has many other locations so you don't have to go far for a sweet treat. When we ordered our cupcakes, they were placed in cute individual boxes to make us feel like we were opening a present. The surprise inside was the perfect end to a great day!



A: I think I ordered the Caramel Banana flavor. I don't remember because I was in a sugar coma but I do remember it was very tasty! The giant blue sprinkle on top excited me! The inside was filled with warm caramel while the outside was a moist banana cake. I never thought the two flavors would taste good together...but they did. My final cupcake topped it off.

 

N: I had the Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cupcake. Since chocolate and peanut butter is my weakness in life, I felt I had no other choice but to go for that one. I was in paradise when I had my first bite and felt like I had just been transported to cupcake heaven. I definitely wished I had some milk to counter the rich flavor, but enjoyed it nonetheless. The cake was perfectly baked and the peanut butter frosting was amazing. I could eat the frosting alone with a spoon for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment