Thursday, June 7, 2012

Would you like sprinkles on your cupcake?

^ The answer to that is "duh!"

Today I journeyed to Palo Alto with a friend for a famous Sprinkles cupcake.

The frosted glass windows and dot theme inside the bakery was mod-chic. Besides the mouth watering cakes, other eye-candy for sale included cupcake mix, cupcake trays, and crafty ribbon (which I'm not exactly sure was for). An interesting twist to a bakery that was worth writing home about.

Feeling fruity, I ordered a key lime flavored cupcake. My reason for choosing this flavor was partially because of the colored sprinkles on top. So cute! While the cake was sweet and creamy, the frosting was tart and tangy. Not the best cupcake I've ever had but it was worth the trip.<3

Photo courtesy of Sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment